Get in the mood for autumn with a sweet-smelling apple pie craft. Although it involves several different techniques- cutting, painting, stamping, and stapling- each step is easy and the whole project comes together quickly. The hardest part is waiting for the paint to dry!
Painted and Stamped Apple Pie Craft
- Paint – We used red for apple stamping and
mixed brown and white to paint the crust
- Apple – cut in half
- Containers for paint
- 2 paper plates
- Cut a triangle shape from one of the paper plates to resemble a slice of pie cut from the circle.
- Mix brown and white paint together to make “crust” color.
- Paint the bottom of the paper plate with the missing piece.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on the wet paint.
- Slice the apple in half. Put red paint in a container with a flat bottom and one half of the apple in the paint. Stamp the apple on the top of the second paper plate. Repeat, filling the plate with apple stamps.
- Once both plates are dry, place the “crust” on the top of the apples and staple around the edges.
You Might Also Enjoy
- Scarecrow Trail Mix
- Spider Crackers with Sweet Potato Hummus
- Apple Pie Parfaits
- Whole Wheat Apple Oatmeal Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Dip Bites