Now that you've made your crackers and hummus, it's time to assemble the spiders.
Young Readers in the Kitchen
Kids can spread hummus on the crackers, then assemble the legs and eyes on the plate.
For each spider you need:
- Spread 1 of the large and 1 of the small crackers thickly with the hummus.
- Top the hummus-filled crackers with the plain crackers.
- Quarter each carrot lengthwise.
- Arrange the crackers on a plate, and add four pieces of carrot on each side for legs.
- Add cranberries for eyes.
More Very Busy Spider activities coming up this week! Don't miss any: sign up for e-mail updates here.