Fresh Grape Soda
Adapted slightly from Eating Well.
- 4 cup red seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups seltzer
- Place grapes in a blender and blend until pureed.
- Pour pureed grapes through a fine mesh strainer placed over a bowl.
- Pour the pureed grapes through a fine mesh sieve placed over a bowl, and reserve grape juice.
- Stir lemon juice and honey into the grape juice until honey is dissolved. Add seltzer.
- Divide among 4 glasses.
Grape Fingerprint Pictures
With a few basic art supplies, little fingers can create an entire vineyard of grapes!
- Purple stamp pad
- Brown colored pencil, marker or crayon