Homemade Tomato Ketchup
Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens.
- 3 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a baking dish or on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 to 40 minutes, until tomato skins have burst and most of juice has evaporated.
- Place in a food processor and and process until smooth.
- Serve with our Sweet Potato Fries!
Ketchup Painting: Play with Your Food!
Before enjoying your tasty fries, do this tasty art activity, and use homemade ketchup as your paint.
Dip a fry into the ketchup, then paint a masterpiece onto a plate!